Gossip and transfer news in Premier League is spreading all over the world, but apart from this English Premier League injuries are major issue for all, this list is expanding every day.
Football players in the Premier League are facing injuries in every season; it may take two weeks to recover, and it may take two months or more than that to recover. It will affect an individual players as well as teams.
If a player is suffered by an injury, he can’t play until he completely recovers from that. In the meantime, clubs also will face a problem to replace him by some alternative player.
This time also that premier league injury list is filled with lots of players without any return date. Manchester United, Arsenal, Aston Villa and Manchester City are having more players in that list.
• Last week Manchester City has extended the deal with their team captain Vincent Kompany up to 2018, but he suffered by an injury during the friendly match against Arsenal in China. And there is no confirmation about his returning date.
• Barry will join with Man City on third week of August 2012.
• Jack Wilshere didn’t play a single game last season and he missed Euro 2012 and Olympics. He is suffered from severe ankle injury from last one year. Arsenal Manager Arsene Wenger has announced Wilshere won’t appear in Premier League until October.
• Bacary Sagna is struggling with broken leg, but he is expected to return on 2nd September 2012.
• Rosicky and Frimpong are also expected to join with Arsenal in October 2012.
• Darren Bent (thigh muscle strain), Marc Albrighton (ankle injury) and Captain Stiliyan Petrov are not confirmed with return date, until now.
• Gabriel Agbonlahor and Alan Hutton are expecting to return in August 2012.
• Gareth Bale suffers from ankle injury and Van Der Vaart suffers from groin injury. Both are left the team without return date.
• Nemanja Vidic has suffered by knee injury, but he will join with the team on third week of August 2012.
• Evans and Fletcher are not confirmed with returning date.
• Chris Smalling is expected to team in October 2012.
• Craig Bellamy is suffered by knee injury, but there is no confirmation about his return date.
So some of them have minor injuries, and some of them have severe injuries. This premier league injury is not a small one for team. Football Bible will update this list with other teams soon.