Follow Footballbible on Facebook and Twitter get up to date football related news from the English Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga and other leagues around the World. News From Chelsea, Everton, Arsenal, Manchester United, Manchester City and Liverpool.
Reports making the round claims Lyon star Nabil Fekir has refused to rule out a move to Liverpool this summer.
The Metro claims Liverpool will begin talk with both players and club after Saturday’s Champions League final against Real Madrid.
The 24-year-old, who is in the France squad for the World Cup, scored 23 goals this season and has impressed Jurgen Klopp.
Reports emerged earlier in the month claiming a deal had been agreed between the two clubs, and while that looks to have been premature the sounds are that a transfer could be sorted in the coming weeks.
And Fekir himself admits he would be open to conversations.
“Why not? Later there can be discussions with the president, with my entourage, to make a decision,” he told RTL.
“In life, nothing can be forbidden.”
Fekir said to RMC Sport: “I don’t know, frankly. I had a great season here, with the staff, the crowd and exceptional players.
“There were a lot of emotions and we finished it in style.
“I gave everything for Lyon, we’ll see for the future.”